Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Orange Stain On The Rug Smelled Like Cheese And Was Shaped Like A Paw Print

Hi Everyone!

We're back and we have successfully made our move
to Seattle! We have been living in Washington for a
little over a week now, and we already love it!
Bruce and Daisy are adjusting nicely to
their new digs, and they are helping
me break the place in.

"Unpack my bag please. I need to find my red
panties. You never know when you might meet a
sexy man pug. I hear the Farmers Markets are
overflowing with sexy dogs around here."


"I don't need you to unpack my man panties.
I can do that myself. I do however, need you to
unpack my bean bag pillow, my Ziplok bags,
all 345 of my toys and my bottled water.
I can't drink from the tap. Tap water
gives me gas."


"Did you put my cheese puffs in the fridge?
Put them in the fridge now! You know I like them
chilled before they touch my pug lips!"


"We can hear you opening that fridge.
Don't let the cold out of the fridge or else the
cheese puffs won't be chilled properly.
And bring us some iced tea!"


We will be updating the blog a lot more now that we
are settled. We hope you will follow us on our
new journey here in Washington!

9 comments:

Elgor82 said...

Hope you are getting settled in. Lots of new places to explore ... that must be exciting!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Sabrina PugTails said...

Congratulations on your successful move to your new digs. I can't wait to hear about your new home town.
Licks,
Sabrina

Winston Wilbur said...

we are so excited that you have moved to Seattle!!!! It is so close to us that we have to meets when you are settled in. I told Tuni and Sequoia and Emma too and they are also very excited cuz they live in Washington too!

PS make sure those cheesepuffs don't get moisture. It rains a lot on the coast.


Winston

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Yay congrats on making the move!!!

Judy said...

Welcome to Washington!!! Yay!
I hope you enjoy it up here, there is so much to see and do in this area of WA. 3 hours to Canada, 3 hours to Portland. I love it here, I know you will too. :o)
Judy

Archie and Melissa said...

we are so excited for you dana, daisy and bruce!
we love seattle and the whole state of wa!
seattle is so lucky to have you!
the town just got 1,000,000,000 times cooler with you there!
xoxoxo
m & a

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Welcome to Washington! We hope the pugs transition well...Sequoia still hates the rain and getting her paws wet. Hope the pugs give us a tour of your new place.

The Girls and Jenn

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yeaaaa, your getting settled in your new digs! I hope all of your treasures get unpacked soon, and yes, keep the cheese puffs nice and crisp!
love
tweedles

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Glad to hear that the move went well and you are getting settled in!

Pugs & Kisses,

Brutus & Ellie