Thursday, March 29, 2012

If It Tumbled Down The Hill, Would You Run After It?

Hi Everyone!

Bruce And Daisy have been going on a lot of walks
around our new complex these past few weeks. I am so
glad they are enjoying their new surroundings.

Lately, Bruce has been taking his walks to a whole new level.
Bruce will now only poo on the steepest hills in our complex.
Some of his new spots are so steep, his poo will actually roll
down the hill, and I have to run after it. Yes, I am that
dedicated to not leaving a poo behind, I will actually
run after it. Who does that? Anyway, I don't have
photos of this particular incident, just a few
photos of one of our most recent walks.



"Listen, sometimes in life, unexpected things happen.
I can't help it if my poo runs from me. Maybe it's
afraid of my sexy."


"I am the only normal one in this family, and it feels good."


"Hey, can we bring this fire hydrant to the backyard?
It is kind of inconveniencing me having to come all the
way out here to use it. I could be using this time to watch
my cartoons. My cartoons are on in exactly three minutes.
We need to hurry!"










We hope you are having a poopin' tastic week!

5 comments:

Wilma said...

You too guys, every week is pooptastic in Wilma's world! I wish Brigitte would poop on a hill, then it would be easier for mom to catch it before she snatched it up!

Too Cute Pugs said...

"Rollin', rollin', sounds like poos a rollin', pug poo!" (sung to the tune of Rawhide)

Sounds like walkies are fun and a lot of exercise especially for your mom! We wish we could find a way for our mom to go running after our poos!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love your "poop tastic" eppisode!
I sometimes teeter in cliffs to go poo poo too! It makes life very interesting
love
tweedles

dw said...

Hehe, oh Bruce, rolling poo! Your mama chasing after it... Yep, Daisy is the normal one in the family!! Heee! Glad you're settling in to your new place/town!!

Winston Wilbur said...

Yup mum would run to the end of the earth to retrieve my poo! I say what the heck it is biodegradable! Leave it mum.

We are so glad you are enjoying your new digs. Gosh we cant wait to meet you in pugson!

Winston