Wednesday, February 15, 2012

She Works Out In Short Shorts And Buys Her Chapstick In Bulk At Costco

Hi Everyone!

Daisy hit the snack bar a little too hard yesterday,
so today she is working on her fitness and she wanted
to show you a few of her moves.

"Paws up ladies. Make sure your eyes are googly, and your
feet are against the wall for that extra stretch."


"Smokin soy balls, was that a bee?
I could have sworn something just touched
my sexy pug face while I was trying to stretch!"


"I'm over this. Stretching takes too much time.
My soap opera is coming on in 20 minutes.
We better move on to napping."


"That's what I'm talking about!"


We hope you have a nice relaxing Wednesday!

6 comments:

Winston Wilbur said...

Great moves, Daisy! I like that last one... Napping. Now that is my kinda exercise!


Winston

Hank said...

Thanks for the workout tips, Daisy!

I better get on those. Nah, more fun sitting in front of the computer.

Sarah

Southern Fried Pugs said...

That sunspot is perfect.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Daisy you are a funny gal...love the moves!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy,I hope you have some sweet dreams in your little nappy!
love
tweedles

Too Cute Pugs said...

Whoa, Daisy, so that's how you stay so sexy - a little bit of stretching, some swatting at bugs and lots of sleep. We might be able to do that, too.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy