Friday, January 6, 2012

This Bed Isn't Big Enough For The Both Of Us So I'm Going To Fart You Out Of It

Hi Everyone!

It's meeeeee Daisy!
What do you all have planned for this weekend?
Bruce and I will probably hang out with each other,
eat a lot of snacks and sleep.

I have been trying to get more beauty sleep lately,
but Bruce has been all up in my bed space.

"Smokin soy balls, are you that cheap you can't
upgrade and get us a bigger bed?"


"I'm dreaming about the day you bring
home a giant bed for us."


"Yep, it happened. We just squeezed all
this sexy beefyness into one bed. Unfortunately
for Bruce, that means my butt is going to be in
his face while he sleeps. Sleep gently my
Bruce, sleep gently..."


We hope you have a great Friday!

5 comments:

Adventures of two Indianapolis Girls said...

Oh yes, the key is Cici has to share the bed with the floor if I want more of mine. Of course we only are there when Mom is on that darn computer...Zoe

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Even though we have huge dog beds, my two squeeze on to the smallest one that we have and spoon. It's pretty cute!

martha said...

Oh you two are so darn cute together! I'll betcha no matter what size bed you had, you'd be all cuddled up together!

Bennie and I plan to watch playoff football this weekend--that and take down the tree!

Love,
Bennie and Martha

Tweedles -- that's me said...

but Daisy- you would be cold if the bed was any bigger!
love
tweedles

Opaka said...

That's a very effective technique you've got going there Daisy, good luck with it. I don't envy Bruce.