Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Went Out By The Bay And Had A Woman Tell Me She Wanted To Put Me On Layaway



Hi Everyone!
It's Meeeeeeee Daisy.

As I promised you yesterday, here are some of my glamour
shots. Most of these were taken out by the Bay while I was
in California last week.

Here is a photo of me and my mom. I am not sure what
my mom was thinking as she looked out at the water,
but I was thinking about what kind of underwear
I was going to buy at Victoria's Secret
that evening.



"Smokin soy balls, I think I might have a coupon for Victoria's Secret!"


"In case you all were wondering, it's exactly 114 days until Christmas."


"All I Waaant for Christmaasss Is Yooou!. Well, I would also like
a pony named Bruce, a luxury dog bed that forms to my pug body
and a lifetime supply of organical dog treats."


"A pony named Bruce now!"


"Is this a directory? Can you find out where the nearest
Starbucks and McDonald's are on this thing?"


After my photos, I headed back to Vegas.



Even though I was exhausted from the trip,
my mom said she needed to stop in Casa de Fruta
for some bananas.

"Are you making me a smoothie later?"


While I was in Hollister at Casa de Fruta, I came across a few things.

"Does anyone have a quarter so I can ride this carousel?"


Then, I found this bridge. I had to cross it because there was a
giant water fountain at the end, and I thought it would be
cool to skinny dip in it.



"Does that sign say no trespassing? I can't read that sign clearly
because I didn't bring my contacts, so I am crossing it anyway!"


"I am about to cross this bridge. Someone stop me..."


"I'm going skinny dipping!"






11 comments:

Sabrina PugTails said...

Hope you enjoyed your dip!
Licks,
Sabrina

Minnie Moo said...

Wow, your photo shoot was amazing. You might be a model. You should try out for some modeling....Lemme know how it goes.

Muah,

Minnie Moo

Mia said...

What great photos!! Truly Glamorous!!!

Hope you get your pony!! Bruce is a good name for a pony!!

~hugs~

Mia

Noodles said...

So Daisy,
I live in SF Bay Area and am wondering why you didn't let me know you were in my 'hood! We coulda totally shopped til we dropped or something.
Next time Chica.
Love Noodles
PS - really GR8 photos and stuff

Punchbugpug said...

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! We always get a BIG smile on our face reading your adventures!

PS What'd you get at Victoria's Secret?

PSS You could blame a lot of stuff on a pony!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

You have some awesome adventures, Daisy. We are counting down Christmas, too.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Daisy
Your glamour shots are beautiful.
I see you looking out at that big ocean and dreaming!
I hope you get your pony and a slusshy nana drink
love
tweedles

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Ohhh you are a baaaaaad girl!!! LOL Hope you enjoyed your trip and your dip =)

Shane Kent Louis said...

Wow, That was very beautiful place to be with. and Like your photos very much your so cute. I hope you really enjoy! :)



-------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy!
we had so much fun looking at all of your posts and pictures from your trip to the bay!

you and your mom have so much fun together!

we love you!

a & m

Salinger The Pug said...

LAYAWAY? Mom LOL'd at that! HAHAHAA

Oooohhhh....skinny dipping in broad daylight! You saucy minx!

So what did you get from Vickie's??? Mom loves when they give out the free drawers!

Love,
S-Dog