Thursday, September 29, 2011

Do My Grey Chin Hairs Make You Hungry For Grilled Cheese Sandwiches?

Hi Everyone!

It's meeeee Daisy!
Thank you for the well wishes after my foot injury.
Today, I want to talk about something completely different...
my chin hairs!

"Come close. I want you to zoom in on my chin hairs."


"If you zoom in real close, you can see an outline of
Scooby-Doo in the hairs."


"Okay, that was my pain pill talking. You can't see anything
except the grey."


"Is it Friday yet? I have a coupon for the soup special
at Denny's, but it's only good on Friday. Is everyone else
as excited as I am for Friday?"

5 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy!
oh you have the cutest chin ever!

i think you should get two bowls of soup on friday.

you are too cute for words!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I just want to chew on your cute little chin!!!

Hank said...

Daisy, honey......EVER'THING makes me hungry fer grilled cheese. But that's a whole other story.

Yep, sometimes I see Scooby Doo after one too many PBRs.

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Daisy! Hope your little foot is feeling well very soon! You do have a cute chin and the grey is nice, very distinguished. :)
I want a grilled cheese sandwich!
xo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Daisy
I love your chinny chin chin!
love
tweedles