Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Someone Is Jealous Of My Sexy

Hi Everyone!

How is your week going?

"My week has been pretty good. The mailman got super
jealous the other day after he saw all the Valentine cards
I received. Thank you! I told him that if he was a dog
person, and was sexier, he might receive a card from
time to time too. Then I turned away, and showed
him my butt-hole."


"After I gave the mailman some advice, I went over
to the park to read my cards. As I was reading my cards,
my mom almost got hit in the head with a frisbee.
People play this frisbee golf game at our park,
and it can be dangerous sometimes.
Smokin soy balls, my mom is
accident prone!"


"Anyway, after the park, my mom had to replace my
food bowl, with this paper bowl here. I am currently
in crisis, and refusing to eat from my real bowl.
I run from it when it's too close to me.
It smells weird. I think someone
farted on it."


Daisy and I hope you have a great Thursday!

11 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

I suspect it was that jealous mailman that farted on your dish.

Jerk.

We got your sexy Valentine yesterday and just LOVE it! Your sexy mug is on our "Door of Fame" now!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it had to be the jealous mailman. No way you'll ever get that smell out.

No valentines here yet. I think our mailman may be boycotting our slippery sidewalks. Them damn humans need to go out and de-ice them.

Licks,
Sabrina

Mia said...

It had to be the mailman!! Who else would have had the nerve to fart in your bowl?!?!?

We got your card!! So sexy!! You are hanging on the momma's wall at work!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

After reading that you showed the mailman your butt-hole, I spit my coffee all over my shirt! Thanks Daisy you silly girl!!!! We love our sexy Valentine that you sent us!!!!

Minnie Moo said...

I'm glad that you got to show your butt hole to that silly mailman!

I'm confused about why you don't like your bowl. My mama is a psychologist, but not a dog one...maybe she can figure this out....

Um, she says no. Keep on being sexy and eating out of your paper bowl! Muah!

Minnie Moo

martha said...

No doubt about it, the mailman did it.
And in the meantime, enjoy your pretty paper plate! And tell Dana to watch out for those darn frisbee things!

Too Cute Pugs said...

We're not surprised you don't get more of your stuff farted on because we suspect that there are tons out there who are jealous of your sexy.

We have a solution to your mom not getting hit in the head with a frisbee. She could wear a helmut the next time you go to the park. That way you won't have to worry about her.

We got your card! We love your card! We love your sexy and we would NEVER fart in your bowl.

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Southern Fried Pugs said...

We got your card! Ours went out in the mail today.

You are lucky. We don't even get to say hello to the mailman, much less show our backsides.

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We agree with Salinger...the mailman totally ripped one on your bowl. However those pesky frisbee golf people may have done something too.

Hugs,
Sequoia and Tuni

PS Tuni went through a phase of not eating out of her dish she had for almost 3 years, now she is fine again.

agent99 said...

Fuji suggests Whippy cream. Obviously you need to leave a smokin pile o' poo for that mail man.

love
Gen

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think it was the jealous mailman too..
You need to think up something to get even, like a nice sculpture of something for him to step in
love
tweedles