Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Hi Everyone!
It's the night before Christmas, and Daisy can't
wait to unwrap her gifts. In fact, she doesn't think a
sexy pug should have to wait until Christmas morning.
The mornings are for pooping, so she did some under
the tree detective work this evening.

"Can I unwrap one of my gifts tonight?"


"I hope you don't mind, but I already unwrapped one.
It was a bone, and it was delicious."




"Oooh what's in this bag? Go put another batch of cookies
in the oven for me, and I will fluff this bag while
I wait for you."


Daisy and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

The Mama Monster said...

Awww Merry Christmas Daisy and Dana!!!! Enjoy your day!

~Kellee and the Monster Mutts

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa Paws brings you lots of goodies!

Ying and Yang said...

We agree with Daisy, why should a sexy pug have to wait for anything?
Mom and us wish you both a Deliriously Happy Holiday.

Grins and Kisses,
Ying and Yang

Melissa and Emmitt said...

hi dana and daisy!

Merry Merry christmas to both of you!

xoxoxo
m & e

Becky said...

Hope that you and Daisy had a wonderful Christmas! I know Santa was very good to the both of you! Now it's time for Happy New Year! Is Daisy ready to party??

Winston, Kizzy and Tika of Two Cats and a Pug said...

Merry Christmas Daisy. Hope it was super Sexy!

Winston

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Merry Chirstmassy!!
Hope Santa Man was very good to you!!

We loves the last pho-toes of you Daisy!! You are just too cute wits you little lip curl!!

hugs,
IzZY, Josie, TriXie and Anakin Man