Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-Or-Treatsies!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Halloween!

"Cheeeese! Wait, did you want me to cheese for the
camera, or were you telling me I can have a cheese ball
after this?"


"I was thinking about going as Lady Gaga this year,
but I couldn't find my sexiest bodysuit in time."


"I want your love and I want your revenge,
you and me could write a bad romance. Oooh oooh"


"Are we done yet? This thing itches."


"This is my Gremlin pumpkin. My mom thought it was
the closest thing to a pug, but I think it looks more
like a possessed cat."


"A possessed cat I tell you!
Does anyone smell that? Mmm it smells like burning pumpkin."


Were you wondering what I am for Halloween this
year? I am dressed up as a Sexy Pug who has become mad,
after someone steals my dog biscuits. Doesn't my lip give my
costume away?"


Daisy and I hope you have a great Halloween!

12 comments:

Wilma said...

Happy Halloween yousexy pug! I totally knew youcostume as soon as I saw it.I dressed as the same thing one year!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy Halloween Dasiy and Dana!

We love your sexy outfit and yes it does smell like buring pumpkin pie.

Hugs,
S&P

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahaha you poor thing. What a terrible thing for your mom to do to you. Hope you survived okay.

Roxy & Lucky

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

I really think Daisy has been around too many Elvis impersonators!!! She has the lip down perfectly!

Happy Halloween Daisy~

~The Mama Monster

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Happy Halloween!!!!

Love,
'da Elgins

emily said...

OMG I just love your sexy snarl.

Archie and Melissa said...

LOL!
What a fabulous costume miss daisy!
we love your sexy snarl!
xoxox
m & e

Salinger The Pug said...

SO sexy, Daisy!!

Yeah...we totally guessed wrong. We figured that since you live in VEGAS and you have the lip thing down, we just assumed you'd be ELVIS PUGGY for Halloween!!!

That's ok...the Sexy mad Pug is totally YOU!

Hope you got lots of treats!

Love,
S-Dog

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Happy Hallowe'en girls! Daisy I love your costume and your pose, you are just so cute!!
xo

Minnie Moo said...

Daisy, you have sexy down. My mommy thinks we look a little like gremlins too...psh, it's whatever. Hope you had an awesome holiday :)

Muah,

Minnie Moo and Lincoln

Chicas Libelulas said...

Hola Sexy Daisy!!!
Our Mama love your Sexy Lip!
Happy Halloween
Bechos
Spongy & Licky

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy
That was such a fancy dancy costume that you had!!
You looked COOL!
love
tweedles