Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Who Likes Dip With Their Chips?

Hi Everyone!
How is your week going?

I was having a little snack yesterday, and Daisy
really wanted some chips.

"I'm using my psychical mind powers right now,
to lure a chip to my sexy lips. Is it working?
How about now?"


Why is she on my lap, near the
chip bag you ask? Because she claws my legs,
until I lift her beefy butt onto the chair.

She eventually fell asleep from the chip fumes.
She didn't go down without a little taste.
It was delicious. She needed to watch
a little television and take a nap
after those crunchy
treats.

"What time does Michael Jackson's This Is It come on?
Pop me some poppy corn, and put it in the bowl. When you
are done, shake some salt and butter on the fluffiest ones.
I want to watch this uninterrupted this time."



We hope you have a snack-tastic Tuesday!

12 comments:

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Daisy, we love chips - they are so tasty :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Salinger The Pug said...

Those look like FANCY chips! Next time I come out there gambling and checking out the Thunder Down Under show...I'm going to have to find some of those!

Mom refuses to keep chips in the house...but I shouldn't be punished for HER lack of self control...right?

Love,
S-Dog

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Oh Daisy!!

Nommy Nommy Nommy!! Who can resist 'dose tasty chips!!
And wits a movie and poppy corns and a nice comfy bed too!!
We's on are way!!
Is 'dere more room up in 'dere for 2 more sexy puggies??
Slummer pawty!!

Hee Hee...we's reading Sals comment over our Shoulder bumps... 'da Thunder Down Under Show...Hmmmmm...Not so sure we wanna know!! SNORTS!!

Loves,
Izzy & Josie

Wilma said...

Chips are good, but it is poppy corn that drives Brigitte wild. She is ready to climb through the computer to share some with you!

Punchbugpug said...

No chips for Pugs at our house! Everyone is "supposed to be dieting"!!!!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hey Daisy! I fall asleep too on chip bags heehee! Have fun this Tuesday.

Nubbin' Tails said...

We had mom's bday party on Saturday, there chips, burgers, macaroni and potato salad and CAKE! :-)

It was the best!

Wags!

Mr. Nubbin'

Stubby said...

Hi Dana & Daisy! This may come as a shock to you but I've never had chips and popcorn. Can you believe it? 13 years without those delicious snacks? Shame on Mom for not giving them to me!

Enjoy your snacks & movie!

Stubby xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Daisy
Oh I just love chips too- any kind of chip. Fritos put me in a pug coma.
I love poppycorn too.
And I watched Micael Jacksons movie --- THIS IS IT
and it was great.
I hope you get to watch it to the end!
love
tweedles

Puglette said...

yum! we like chips and dip! daisy you are looking so lovely and healthy since you started living with momma dana. you make my heart warm!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Archie and Melissa said...

daisy...
you are just too cute for words!

fluffy popcorn pieces! yummy!

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hahaha you're so cute Daisy!!!!

XO,
Lola Bugs