Friday, June 11, 2010

Daisy's First Puppuchino


Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! I can't believe it is almost the weekend!
Daisy has been part of the family for a little
over a week, and we have had so much
fun together!

Yesterday, I kept my promise and took Daisy to
Petco. I bought her two bones, and a portable
water bowl. We did not take photos of the
Petco adventure, but we did take some
photos of her first Starbucks
Puppuchino!

"I am pretty tired. I am not sure if
I feel like running errands."


"What was that you say? We're going to
Starbucks and Petco?!"


"Okay, you're all clear from behind,
let's get going!"


"Hi! This is Daisy. Do you guys have Puppuchino's?
I'll have one of those, a water and a New York Times.
I may need to take a poo later, so throw in
a Las Vegas Sun too."


As soon as Daisy smelled what
was in that Starbucks cup, she went wild.

"Smokin hot Starbucks cup, that smells good."


"Ooh, let me just try a little..."


"Its sooo fooamy!."


"I think I just went into a Puppuchino coma."


"It's not whipped cream, but this is the bestess
thing I have ever tasted. This is my sexy
dream home. Heck Yes."


Daisy and I hope you have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

What a wonderful time you two are having!!!! A day of firsts!!!!

agent99 said...

Great job Daisy! Incredibly sexy!You're gettin momma trained! Puppachino coma was so good, I HAD to steal it....but only for good.....

Love

Gen * the Foo

PeeS: WV = sturki.....sexy turkey??

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Dana and Daisy!!

Daisy!! You are just sooo darn cute I just can't take it!! The way you sit!! And your little facial expressions!! My goodness aren't you adorable!!

You've got it made kid!! Maybe we's can stay 'dere as a vacations home??
Hee Hee!!

Loves,
Izzy, Anakin Man & Josie

dw said...

Oh that one picture looks like Daisy was in Starbucks' bliss!!!!!! So cute!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

we can't stop laughing at the las vegas sun too comment for her pooping later!!! We love ya Daisy!

Kelly said...

Daisy,

I just love your underbite so much. I want one! I am going to start trying to push my bottom teefers out so I can be cute like you!

You and your new momma are going to be soooo happy together! You are a DOLL!

xo
Pearl

Puglette said...

oh my goodness!! daisy, you are just the cutest!! i love the way your lower teeth push up the corners of your mouth. i can tell that you are a perfect fit in your new family and it makes me so happy!!
big hugs and smoochies!
puglette
:o)

kjpugs said...

Annnnnd I just died. Getting on a plane to Vegas to smoosh her face immediately!

Wilma said...

Wow, I bet this is already Daisys best week of her life.Little does she know that this is what it's always gonna be like. I love her face. She's pretty dard cute, for a girl and stuff. Have a great weekend.

Arlo The Pug said...

We LOVE the puppachino coma face! Mom says that she wishes eveyonce could feel as happy as Daisy looks at that moment! Lol. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Love, Arlo.

Anonymous said...

looks like she is adjusting beautifully. you are a great pug mom dana. bless you!

Becky said...

What a cute little pug mug she has! Very photogenic puggie!

JJ Lynne said...

what a cutie! yumyum :]

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Daisy
My moms cannot stop looking at your cuteness.
Your little sexy teeth are way beyond cute.
I know that little trip to Star Bucks today was like a dream come true. At least that is what your face says
love
tweedles

Mia said...

Daisy, so glad you are settling into your new family!!! You look so cute in your Starbucks coma!!!

~Hugs~

Lilo

Archie and Melissa said...

hi daisy and dana!
oh what a wonderful, foamy and sweet adventure!
you are natural in front of the camera miss daisy!

we love your smile!

xoxoxo
m & e