Saturday, March 27, 2010

Put My Sweater On, We're Going Out


Penny and I hope everyone's weekend
is going well!

Penny finally had the chance to squish her pug toes
in some grass today! Don't let her pug facial expression
on the photo below fool you, she had fun. I just couldn't
get a straight shot of her standing still. She was
either taking a number 2 when I tried to snap
a photo, or walking away.



This is the only park in a 30 minute radius of us,
that has a ton of non-dead, non-poop grass. There are usually
a butt load of kids that come to this park. It can
sometimes be a problem, because Penny and I run
in the other direction when they
come near us.



You'll usually find me screaming to whoever can hear me,
"There's a kid over there, and he's following me.
Do something to make him stop!!" I know, I'm
ridiculous. I just wasn't born with the,
I like children gene. Just the,
I love animals gene.

Did anyone have the chance to get out, and do
something outdoors this weekend?

5 comments:

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Hello Penny!

I'm Josie!

Mommy and I are still going through bloggys today. There are soooo many. This is so much fun! You are so adorable.
Stubby says you're a pretty cool puggie and talks about you all the time. He told me about your drive through experiences! I hope you and your Mommy had fun in the park although you had a funky face in your photo. You're still so cute!
Anakin thinks so too! Izzy says hello!

Your new friend,
Josie

Becky said...

Happy that Penny got to walk in the grass. The dogs had a busy barking day yesterday due to the fact that my brother came by to help in the yard. They barked and barked, ran around back and forth. They wore themselves out and slept quite well last night. Going to storm today so not much outside doings today! Love you girls!!

Winston Wilbur said...

OMD I am the exact same way!!!!! I run the other way when I see kids. Unfortunately Pugs are kid magnets, I have discovered. Is there still no grass in you complex yet? The nerve of them digging up the grass without Penny's consent!


Lise

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hey Dana and Penny!

We agree with the I love kid gene its...not everyone has it...good thing there are pugs! We hope Penny enjoyed the grass this sunny weekend.

Jenn Sequoia and Tuni

Archie and Melissa said...

hi dana and penny!
yay! green grass for you!
big smiles over here!
xoxoxo
m & e