Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Penny's First Snow Adventure



I took Penny to Red Rock today to see
how much snow fell. I cant believe this
place is only 10 minutes away! If you're
ever in Vegas, especially in the winter,
you should come check it out. There's
a lot of great hiking and rock
climbing spots too.

We got here as the sun was going down,
so we had very little time before it
got dark. I plan to go back and
take more photos.

Penny seemed to enjoy this escapade.
She had her sweater to keep her warm.
I just wish I had a pair of tiny
rain or snow boots for her.
She would look so sexy
wearing them!


"Where are we going? Did you bring any
cheese puffs for the car ride there?"


"I think I hear something."


"Did someone just open a can of
whipped cream?"


"False alarm. It's just a car
passing by."





"What is this? I'm going to taste it."


"I'm not sure if I like it.
This isn't whipped cream.
You lie!"

6 comments:

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

PENNY you are the sexiesssst pug out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi penny!
oh i love the pictures of yo in the snow. it looks like whippy cream even if it doesn't taste like it. :)
xoxoxox
m & e

Nevis said...

Penny, you so sexy!

I love Red Rock! I went there when I was vacationing in Vegas a few years back...but it was so hot we just took pictures of the (red rocks) and basically got back in the car.

Kelly said...

Penny, you are rocking that sweater!! YOWZA!

Paula said...

Remember not to eat the yellow snow Penny, its not like a lemon flavored snow cone. Great pictures, what a nice place to go to!

Salinger The Pug said...

Penny, you would look TOTALLY sexy in some nice tall red boots to match your sweater!

Mom says to tell you that she would totally prefer whippy cream over a plain snow cone too....but the snow option helps keep the beefy-ness in check!

Have a great weekend you sexy thang!

Love,
S-Dog