Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't Be Afraid. My Tofurky Won't Bite

"Make me my Tofurky. Throw in some of that
green bean casserole too!"



Penny and I recently picked up our Thanksgiving Tofurky!
It's a little early I know, but the stores run out
quickly. Not many have tried it, unless they
happen to be vegetarian or vegan. A lot of
people have commented to me over the
years on how fearful they are to
try a meat substitute.

I recommend experiencing it!
Sometimes you have to
acquire a taste for
new things, but
it's worth it!

It's really not as scary as it seems.
Come on... taste it.

Do any of you pugs have a favorite
meal for the Holidays?

5 comments:

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG...mom is laughing so hard right now. She just forwarded that sexy pic to dad at work and says it might have to be our new wallpaper.

We've not tried Tofurky, but mom and I both love all those Morningstar Farm and Boca things.

Happy Thursday you sexy thang!

Love,
S-Dog

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

LOL Penny we are not sure what is sexier the Tofurkey or YOU!

Mia said...

Tofurku huh???? Is that how you kep that amazing figure??? If so, I may have to convince the momma to pick me sum up!!

Lilo

Nevis said...

That photo is priceless! Not sure about Tofurky...not exactly my bag.

I don't really like turkey at all actally I will probally roast a chicken and make mashed pototes, dressing & gravy. AND of course, either pumpkin pie or pumpkin cake..mmm...

Archie and Melissa said...

hi penny!
we are going to have to try that! it sounds yummy!

emmitt and fred love turkey, but i would love to try this!

xoxox
m & e