Monday, June 29, 2009

Launching This Beefy Site


For my first blog, I want to introduce myself as well as the star of
this page, my pug Penny.

My life and some of my best moments involve my pug. I am an
animal lover, just trying to help out animals one step at a
time. Penny, on the other hand, is just trying to help out her
stomach. She enjoys whipped cream, Spongebob and being sung
to while she takes a poop.

I on the other hand, enjoy hiking, animals, design, art and vegetarianism.


Along this 5-year journey with my dog, I have stumbled upon
some techniques on how to better deal with incidents that may
pop up along the way on this adventure with your canine companion.

I may also use this blog to post the 300+ photos
I take of my dog every month.

Over and out until next time!

No comments: